Boys & Girls Club of Collier County believes in hiring, training, and retaining talented professional staff who are motivated by our mission and committed to the betterment of our youth. Our staff belief in our mission inspires and enables young people to realize their dreams. We place a high priority on professional development and a supportive environment. We do this through intensive education, training, certification programs, advancement opportunities, retreats, conference, and individual mentoring.
If you would like to join our team, we encourage you to review our current job opportunities:
- Chief Development Officer (Full-Time) Nichols Club
- Grants and Data Manager (Full-Time) Nichols Club
- Lifeguards (Seasonal) Nichols Club
- Seasonal (Part-Time) Positions are available at our Naples and Immokalee locations. Please specify which location you are applying for.
- Youth Development Professional (Part-Time) Positions are available at our Naples and Immokalee locations. Please specify which location you are applying for.
- Miracle Tutor (Part-Time) Immokalee
- Athletic Youth Development Professional (Part-Time) Nichols Club
- Vocal Music Instructor (Part-Time) Nichols Club
Interested candidates should mail, fax, or email their cover letter and resume to:
Boys & Girls Club of Collier County
Attn: Human Resources
7500 Davis Blvd.
Naples, FL 34104
Your application will be reviewed by Human Resources. You will be contacted directly if your qualifications are a match to open positions.
No phone calls, please.
Internships are available in a variety of areas, including human resources, marketing, events, development, grant writing, and research. Unless otherwise specified, internships are unpaid. Please check with your college or university to determine if course credit is available.
For information about internship opportunities at the Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-325-1700.