We have a limited number of spaces available at our Bolch Club in Immokalee and our Nichols Club in Naples for School-aged members in 1st through 12th grade.
Join us for a safe, fun, and active summer. Summer Camp Club members receive the support and tools they need to help them thrive academically, socially, and personally.
Summer Camp at the Club runs June 21st through August 6th, Monday – Friday, from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
MEMBER ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL
Each day upon arrival the following will occur at drop-off. Parents will remain in their cars at all times. Youth will only exit the vehicle after a positive health screening. At the end of the day, parents will pull up and again remain in their cars as staff will radio to have members sent from their classrooms to go home.
We ask parents to be patient as drop-off and pick-up may take longer than usual. Please allow for extra time and be patient with us as we work to create the safest environment for your child.
This seems Bolch specific.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR IN-CLUB SUMMER CAMP
Boys & Girls Club of Collier County will require all Club youth and staff to follow CDC recommendations for reducing transmission, maintaining healthy business operations, and a healthy work environment including but not limited to:
Frequent Washing/Sanitizing of Hands:
- Upon entry into building, use sanitize hands at front of building station
- After using the restroom
- Before/After eating
- After Outdoor Play
- Before/After any health assessment or screening of staff or member
- At any time indicated on their daily schedules
Social Distancing, Protective Coverings, and Wellness Procedures:
- Face Masks must be worn at all times, except while eating
- Maintain a distance of six feet from others at all times
- Refrain from physical touching or contact with another person or their belongings at all times
- Participate in Wellness Screening, which includes a temperature check using a temporal scanner, upon entry and when visiting the clinic
- Stay home if they are sick or know they will not pass wellness screening
The Boys & Girls Club of Collier County provides financial assistance scholarships to those who qualify, based on a sliding fee scale. To learn more about scholarship availability, please call 239-325-1700 for our Nichols Club in Naples or 239-675-7003 for our Bolch Club in Immokalee.
Latest Happenings & Events
October 15th, 2021
Racing to Great Futures Reception - POSTPONED to 10/15/2021
Start your engines and shift into gear!Read More Read Racing to Great Futures Reception - POSTPONED to 10/15/2021