A planned gift allows individuals and families to make commitments today that ensure Boys & Girls Club of Collier County is here to help the young people that need us most for generations to come. Donors that make a planned gift to Boys & Girls Club of Collier County have the option of joining our Heritage Club
Benefits of Joining The Heritage Club:
- Flexibility of changing your mind should your personal or financial situation change.
- Designate your preference for your future gift to go toward the greatest need, or specify a specific program.
- Choose to remain anonymous and refrain from receiving future solicitations or mailings from Boys & Girls Club of Collier County.
- Receive recognition today through special events and gatherings.
choose the best option for you:
- Name Boys & Girls Club of Collier County as a partial or full beneficiary in your will or bequest. The language to use is as follows: “I do hereby give, devise and bequeath to Boys & Girls Club of Collier County, a not-for-profit organization located at 7500 David Blvd, Naples, FL 34104, ID# 65-0279110, XX% or $XX, of my estate to support for general use and purpose.”
- Name Boys & Girls Club of Collier County as a beneficiary in your IRA or Retirement Fund.
- Designate Boys & Girls Club of Collier County as the owner of a Life Insurance policy you own or purchase.
- Establish a Charitable Trust benefiting Boys & Girls Club of Collier County.
Speak with your professional advisor about other options that meet your specific charitable needs.
To learn more about planned giving, please contact Dena Liston via email at email@example.com or by phone at 239-325-1700.