The Friends Circle is a young philanthropy group that supports the Boys & Girls Club of Collier County. The Friends Circle connects professionals from across industry and neighborhood to support Boys & Girls Club’s mission and impact. Members join to give back, develop leadership skills, and connect with like-minded peers at social gatherings, networking events, and volunteer experiences.
Membership to the Friends Circle begins with a gift of $25 per year, and is open to anyone in the community who is passionate about helping young people in our backyard reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. In making your gift, you will not only support the critical work of the Boys & Girls Club of Collier County but also join a group of like-minded peers.
To join, click the button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also like us on Facebook for more frequent updates.
Members receive regular communication about upcoming Friends Circle events, service opportunities, and leadership development, as well as special invitations to Boys & Girls Club events.
- Connect, socialize, volunteer, and network with like-minded peers at Friends Circle events throughout the year
- Opportunities for leadership development through the Friends Circle Leadership Committees
- Special access to Boys & Girls Clubs of Collier County’s Board and Staff Leadership
- Listed in the Boys & Girls Club of Collier County’s Annual Report
For those who cannot make an ongoing volunteer commitment, these one-time volunteer opportunities allow Friends Circle members to join together in service.
- Day for Kids
- Thanksgiving Dinner Service
- Christmas Gift Wrapping
- Summer Backpack Drive